The conditions to obtain a discretionary citizenship in Central America have been updated recently. Please find below the updated conditions. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions in relation to this matter at [email protected]
Discretionary Citizenship and Passport.
Please note that the term discretionary citizenship means that the country in question does not have a program of citizenship by investment. The obtaining of citizenship is however possible through local connections.
WATCH OUR TV INTERVIEW ON WHAT IS A SECOND CITIZENSHIP OR PASSPORT WORTH
It is not possible anymore to obtain the citizenship at distance and the applicant will have to fly once to the country of application to go to the local administration for the purpose of scanning his/her fingerprint and make the pictures that are required for the Bio ID card and passport
What does it cost?
The fees for this service are 65,000 USD (around 59,900 Euros)
The fees are payable in four installments of 25% each
- 25% deposit (within 15 days if possible the client need to travel to the country)
- 25% installment upon client having completed his trip into the country to proceed with finger print scan and pictures and issuance of the Certificate of Citizenship.
- 25% upon issuance of the Bio ID Card
- 25% upon issuance of the passport
WATCH OUR TV INTERVIEW ON EUROPEAN SECOND CITIZENSHIP
- Documents requirements minimal
- Process swift and quick (maximum 2 months and half for completion)
- No investment requirement so it is the cheapest second citizenship option
- No investment program
Note that the cheapest option for second citizenship into a country that has an Investment program will be Commonwealth of Dominica. The cost for one person will be nonrefundable donation of 100,000 USD + around 58,000 USD of government fees, due diligence expenses, application fees, and professional fees. If you can afford it then this is the best option available
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions in relation to this matter at [email protected]