You are looking for an offshore forex license but are hesitating as to what is the best solution. BVI Forex License. Do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] for more information
WHAT ARE THE KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR A SECURITY DEALER LICENSE IN BVI?
Key requirements will be as follows:
- Capital: $100,000
- Taxation: Local Tax Obligations: No tax obligations (0% tax)
- Local Office: Local Physical office not required; l
- Local representative required; estimate annual cost of local representative – $6,000
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy: Required
Our fees for the whole set up would be
|ITEM : BVI FOREX LICENSE|
|LEGAL AND PROFESSIONAL FEES||
|4. preparation of AML and KYC policies and manuals,|
|5. issuance of a professional indemnity insurance policy agent|
|6. consulting, legal fees, legal opinion|
|TOTAL ALL INCLUDED||45,500 USD|
|BANK ACCOUNTS||AMOUNT IN USD|
|Opening bank accounts for your operations, in various jurisdictions worldwide. Per account||4,500 USD|
|One set of corporate documents appostilled and notarized||950 USD|
TIME OF EXECUTION
It will take 2 or 3 months to complete
OPTION: RETAINER FEES for ongoing legal support for off shore financial regulation (2500 USD per month)
- Providing ongoing legal advice as to the licensing process until final decision from the regulator.
- Providing ongoing legal advice as to the ongoing obligations and reporting duties to local regulators.
- Providing updates as to regulatory changes following the enactment of new laws and regulations by local and EU regulators and their implications on your license and business.
- Providing legal assistance with making corporate changes within the company (change of name, shareholder, director) and/or amending the corporate structure and /or amending the authorization / license.
- Providing legal assistance about the handling of client complaints.
- Providing legal assistance about any dealings, inquiries and other requirements of the local regulator.
- Reviewing the company’s website regularly.
- Drafting all required policies and manuals as required by local regulators.
- Drafting contracts for various commercial needs including specifically for Forex, Contracts for Differences and Binary Options, such as – client agreements, brokers agreements, founders agreement, technologies agreement, contracts with advisors, investments managers agreement, algotrading agreements, software development, license, media purchase and sale, joint ventures, affiliate, advertising networks, service providers and suppliers, employment agreements, data management agreements, white label agreements, cost-plus agreements, rental agreement, payment processing agreements, storage/hosting agreements, and any and all agreement which might be required for your business interactions.
Retainer Fees: Our ongoing legal fees, which cover all of the above-mentioned legal services detailed under Chapters A & B above, on an all-inclusive basis, shall be of $2,500 USD per month.
Do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] for more information