If you are looking for a payment institution or money remittance company for sale, we have one for sale in Czech Republic do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions in relation to this matter at [email protected]
SMALL PAYMENT INSTITUTION FOR SALE
The company for sale is a small payment institution. It covers activities as follows:
- Money remittance (Article 3(f)
- Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds on a payment account with the user’s payment service provider or with another payment service provider: execution of direct debits, including one-off direct debits; execution of payment transactions through a payment card or a similar device; execution of credit transfers, including standing orders (Article 3(c))
The current license allows
- to do money remittance in and outside Czech
- Money remittance also include foreign exchange for remittance
- Small Payment institution companies can only hold clients fund for the time necessary to handle client funds in general the limit is maximum 3 days.
- Small payment institution volume of transaction is limited at 3,000,000 Euros per month or 36,000,000 Euros per year. If you want to forgo this limitation you will need to upgrade the company to Money Remittance license
The company has one bank account in USD and one in Euros and one in Local Currency. More accounts with more banks can be opened
Selling Price as it is
The company is selling for 59,000 Euros
Note that there will be 9000 Euros of expenses for change of director and shareholders
The change process will take 1 months
Upgrade conditions and consequences
There are several types of upgrade possible and the activities that can be added to the current scope of services will depend of how much capital you are ready to put in the company
Upgrade type 1 = 50,000 Euros, you can do services as follows
- (5) Money Remittance,
- (6) Execution of payment transactions where the funds are covered by a credit line for a payment service users.
- (7) Execution of payment transactions where the consent of the payer to execute a payment
Basically, same as the small payment institution with two added benefits. the upgrade to 50,000 Euros would mean
- Removing the 3,000,000-monthly limit. No limits to the volume of transaction anymore
- You can passport the license (small payment institution can work in all Europe but cannot market the service in all Europe if you see what I mean)
Upgrade type 2 = 125,000 Euros of capital you can do services as follows
- (5) + (6) + (7) above +
- (1) Services enabling cash to be placed on a payment account as well as all the operations required for operating a payment account.
- (2) Services enabling cash withdrawals from a payment account as well as all the operations required for operating a payment account.
- (3) Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds on a payment account with the user’s payment service provider or with another payment service provider
Upgrade type 3 With 350,000 Euros of capital you can do services as follows
- (5) + (6) + (7) + (1) + (2) + (3) above +
- (4) Issuing and/or acquiring of payment instruments (this is a full EMI license)
How long time would upgrade require and takes?
If you upgrade to type 1 then 2 month and around 25,000 Euros of legal expenses
If you upgrade to type 2 or 3 around 3 months and around 45,000 to 55,000 legal expenses
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions in relation to this matter at [email protected]