Switzerland is definitively one of the best jurisdictions available where to incorporate a holding, service or trading company and this is true whether you are a personal or a corporate investor. In this post I will explain why should you consider forming a company in Switzerland? Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com for more information on this matter
Why should you form a company in Switzerland?
- While forming a company in Switzerland has many advantages the fact is that a company registered in Switzerland will not be considered an offshore company
- The company will benefit of a highly professional infrastructure and the support of excellent lawyers and accountants who will offer efficient tax optimizations solutions
- While the Swiss fortress is assaulted the fact is that Switzerland has the best banking infrastructure in the world which is an added benefit for trading or service companies
- Switzerland has one of the larger tax treaties network with more than 100 countries
- Switzerland is a stable and secure base to invest in Europe
What Kind of Purposes may a Swiss Company Have?
A Swiss company can have various purposes: trading, brokerage, investment, financial transactions, and all other activities legally accepted in Switzerland. Please see our posts of the various uses that can be made of a Swiss company (holding company, domiciliary company, auxiliary, mixed or service company
Disadvantages of a Swiss Company?
As I always said “there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch” meaning that there are always disadvantages to any solutions I offer on my blog. With regards to Swiss Incorporation Company the main disadvantage is the price of incorporation at 4,700 Euro (including all government fees and expenses) and 5,500 Euro if you include as well the domiciliation.
Then a Swiss company needs to have a Swiss or European resident director which is an added cost of 3,000 Euro. It is more expensive than your average offshore company but then you need to compare Switzerland with other jurisdiction that offers similar services and the fact there are none. Switzerland is in a class that offers so many benefits that none other jurisdiction can compare.
In terms of taxation Switzerland offers many advantages especially to company that do not do business from Swiss sources. In particularly we now recommend the canton of Neuchatel as place of incorporation because it provides tax advantages (cumultated tax rates at 11% only) equivalent to the famous canton of Zug or to Cyprus less the sulfurous reputation attached to Zug. In addition Neuchatel has recently attracted more and more high-tech companies and my prognostic is that this canton is in good place to become the Swiss Silicone Valley, nothing less.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted 2012-07-22 07:52:39. Republished by Blog Post Promoter