The Holy Grail of offshore services is the opening of an offshore bank account. OffshorePremium offers you a wide range of options of solutions to open Offshore Bank Accounts. We only use the services of well know international commercial banks or reputable offshore banks and you will have the peace of mind that your saving is in a secure location.
This being said you have also to understand that offshore banking is not the panacea it used to be a few years back.
The opening of an offshore bank account has become a complex process and you must understand that
Offshore bank account opening in 48 hours does not exist anymore. The opening of an offshore bank account will take from 2 weeks to 1 month.
Opening an offshore bank account for the sole purpose of evading taxes is not a safe endeavor. Between Tax Information agreements, FACTA there is no place 100% safe anymore. Contrarily to what numerous of our competitor web sites are claiming you will not see on our site 100% SAFE or 100% ANONYMOUS stamp or logos.
WATCH OUR TV INTERVIEW ON | OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNT OPENING
Documents requirements have become more complex and in order to open an offshore bank account you will need at least to provide
- Notarized copy of your passport
- Proof of address (utility bill of less than two months)
- Bank reference letter
- Bank statement
- Curriculum vitae showing your experience and education
- Answer a KYC form requiring explanation as to your business model, clients, locations of clients, monthly income, monthly expenses
Bank Secrecy does not protect you anymore. Tax Information Exchange agreement supersede signatories countries bank secrecy laws. In order to implement FACTA the US governments has executed agreements with many countries stipulating that local bank secrecy laws cannot impede the implementation of FACTA.
Bank Accounts Opening at distance. Every day the number of banks still accepting bank account opening at distance is diminishing. For example HSBC Hong Kong does not offer at distance opening anymore since September 2014. No bank in Hong Kong does. So depending or where and which bank you want to work with please not at distance opening is not always possible
Banks are not your friends. If placed between the choice of being blacklisted by the US or risking being fined or protecting its clients anonymity a bank will always chose to protect itself first and will never hesitate to denounce you.
We only work with reputable commercial and offshore banks
Banks can be divided in categories as follows:
- Commercial/Retail banks with a strong international presence. In general they offer the whole range of banking services
- Offshore Banks. Most offshore banks are standalone banks (no or very few overseas branches) which are located in tax paradise. Depending of the offshore bank the range of services offered may be limited.
- Private Banks. Private Banks may or not also belong to one of the categories mentioned earlier. For example HSBC, Credit Suisse or UBS are all commercial banks who also have private banking units. Private Banks is banks that provide banking, investments, and a range of additional financial or other services to wealthy clients. Minimum deposit to become a private bank client may be anything from 200,000 Euros to 3,000,000 Euros.
- Specialized Banks. They are banks which offer only one type of services. The best example is Dukascopy itself which is specializing in forex trading accounts.
Read More About Offshore Banking
For more information about opening an bank account offshore please read on our posts on the subject by clicking the link below
For more questions you can contact me at email@example.com